Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Journeys" will be available very soon as I mentioned in the previous post. You can order it direct from us postpaid for $20 in paperback, or for $27.50 in hard cover. Just send an email to: marvinwray@sbcglobal.net. I am also in the process of setting up a website at: marvinwray.com. In the meantime I will be posting more often again here and keep you informed as to the actual arrival and availability. A lot of this is very new to me, so I appreciate your patience.

An interesting side note: I just made contact with Renee Martin, the wife of John Martin. John was one of the pastors I met with at the Arizona Campmeeting. He was the pastor at the Holbrook Mission Church. Unfortunately John died of a heart attach at campmeeting the following year. I have his picture in the book and I wanted to make sure that was OK with his wife. She was so delighted and told me that she and John had followed the journey right here. I assured her that a signed copy would be on it's way to her soon. Please keep Renee in your prayers as she continues on her journey.

No comments: