Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Journey Is Coming Soon!

If you like to keep up with my various travels and pictures I have an announcement for you. On Feb. 20 I will be leaving with 22 others to lead a tour of Israel and a side trip to Egypt. I'll be posting daily pics and commentary. I hope you will join me for the adventure.

The book, "Journeys" is selling well and has opened some doors already. Let me know if you want to get a signed copy. Just email me at marvinwray@sbcglobal.net. Otherwise you can get them at barnesandnoble.com, amazon.com, or at the local ABC. You can get paperback, hardback, or ebook formats.

We just cleaned up after having a massive celebration for Hanna's (Ingrid's mom) 90th birthday party. We had 15 guests sleeping at our house and it took a couple of days over the long weekend to reassemble the house, but it was worth it. Now the New Year is well under way and we have many things to look forward to. See you there!

No comments: